SterilAir Automatic Surfaces Sanitizer
- LCD display with programming
- Room to be sanitized volume setting
- Dual-stage Rotafil motor with tangential discharge 1000W
- 50 lt/sec. of air volume to improve the spread of the sprayed product
- Working radious Pos. 1 4mt. - Pos. 2 6mt.
- Peroxide authonony: Pos. 1 10h - Pos. 2 5h
- 5lt. Low concentration hydrogen peroxide in the machine
- Air return to the environment is filtered with Hepa filter H13
- Sanitized environment are ready to use after 30 min.
- 100% stainless steel
The sanitation of environments and surfaces with "H2O2 hydrogen peroxide" is a system approved by the Ministry of Health, non-toxic, non-carcinogenic and fast to reduce the bacterial load of viruses and bacteria by 99.9% in a few minutes. Inhibits the formation of viruses and bacteria.
The fine nebulization takes place by means of a powerful conveyed two-stage blower Rotafil motor, a mixture of low concentration hydrogen peroxide, dosed by means of a pump and a nozzle designed to nebulize perfectly until obtaining almost dry air already at a distance of 50 cm.
300 ° rotation of the misting nozzle ensures that the whole room is sanitized in equal measure.
There is the possibility by selecting from the keyboard to double the concentration of peroxide, for particularly contaminated environments and where there are no documents, and electronic devices.
The incoming air is purified, before entering the blower motor it passes through a Hepa H13 filter impregnated with a germicidal substance that guarantees a filtration efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3µm.
The hydrogen peroxide sanitization technology is safe and eco-friendly since it uses only biodegradable elements.
Click to see enlarged picture of the product