A complete line of machines for air purification and surface sanitization.
- Lindhaus Depur Air the line of machines for purifying the air of professional and domestic environments, means of transport and healthcare environments
The spread of Covid-19 in the world has greatly sensitized general attention to the quality of the air we breathe even in closed rooms.
Lindhaus has thus developed in recent months DepurAir, a line of air purifiers designed especially for use in clinics, offices, schools, beauty salons, hotels, wellness centres and in general in all closed places, as well as in vehicles of public transport such as buses, trains, metro, school buses and ambulances.
Three technologies are used:
- We analyse the quality of the air (PM2.5)
- We sanitize the air (UV-C LED lamps)
- We filter the air (Hepa H13 filter impregnated with I-Protec bactericide-virucide)
– The sanitization results are certified
– The machines are all homologated (Nemko CB)
DepurAir, made with an external structure in stainless steel, is extremely silent (46/49 decibels) and can be programmed for automatic or manual operation at 4 speed levels.
The machine is available in 4 versions:
– DepurAir AC – ground column for any environment;
– DepurAir AC Plus – ground column for large environments
– DepurAir AC Compact – wall mounted or table for any environment;
– DepurAir DC Compact – 12V or 24V wall mounted (for lifts and means of transport);
- Lindhaus SterilAir automatic surface sanitizer with hydrogen peroxide
The sanitization of environments and surfaces with “Hydrogen peroxide H2O2” is a system approved by the Ministry of Health, non-toxic, non-carcinogenic and fast to inhibit the formation of viruses and bacteria by 99.9% in a few minutes.
The fine nebulization takes place by means of a powerful two-stage by-pass Rotafil blower motor, of a mixture of low concentration hydrogen peroxide, dosed by means of a pump and a nozzle designed to nebulize perfectly until obtaining an almost dry air already at a distance of 50 cm.
The 300° rotation of the spray nozzle ensures that the whole environment is sanitized in equal measure.
There is the possibility, with a special key on the display, to double the concentration of peroxide for particularly contaminated environments, and where there are no documents and / or electronic devices (food production).
The incoming air is purified upstream of the blowing motor by passing through a Hepa H13 filter impregnated with a germicidal substance, which guarantees a filtering efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3µm.